Returns Information for katiedear.co.uk
Please read carefully.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, katiedear.co.uk will gladly refund you as long as the following conditions must be met:
- For hygiene reasons we respectfully ask that if you are trying a wig on that you use a wig cap in all cases (wig caps can be purchased on our site or you may use one of your own).
- The tags must not be removed from any of the pieces when trying on.
- The wig or hairpiece must not have been worn, styled, or brushed and must be returned with all the original packaging and must NOT have had any contact with food smells, hair spray, perfume or cigarette odours.
- The order is cancelled within 14 calendar days of signing for the goods. Under no circumstances will a refund be issued, unless this condition is met and katiedear.co.uk reserves the right to refuse a refund if deemed appropriate.
The following items cannot be returned: wig care accessories ie. shampoos, brushes for example.
- Prior to any return, you MUST contact katiedear.co.uk.
- A refund authorisation number will be issued by katiedear.co.uk.
- This must be obtained before any item can be returned.
- It is recommended that you send the parcel via a recorded or special delivery service.
- katiedear.co.uk cannot accept any liability for products lost or damaged in transit.
- You as the customer are responsible for the return payments of the goods.
- If a client repeatedly returns products, katiedear.co.uk reserves the right not to supply future goods to the individual concerned.
Please address all refunds and exchanges to KatieDearWigs, 15 Neville Court, Castle Lane, Warwick, CV344EZ.
You must allow time for any refunds to process and it will be as long as your bank allows.
katiedear.co.uk aim to keep you informed concerning your order status at all times.
If you have any queries with regard to your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.